donderdag 10 februari 2011

Back again!

So here I am now, finally! The last couple of weeks I've been quite busy, and I always thought: well, that blog of mine can wait. But it's a shame, 'cause I really wanna give this a try. So I hope and I hope and I hope.. And I will!

About a month ago I started a new project, which I called - and I'm not sure if this name stays, but it's okay for now - 'The troubadour'. Troubadours were, ages ago, men who told stories from all over the world, so that they wouldn't be forgotten. With all those new developments throughout the years, like computers and stuff, there are sooo few people that still read or listen to stories.. And it's such a shame, 'cause there are sooo many beautiful ones that should be told and read and told and read over and over again. I decided to collect those beautiful tales, unknown - or barely known - ones have got my preference, and start making them well known (again).

Which means I spent all my free time at the stunning library over here, to do research. And I really love to do that. The library is one of my favourite places to be. It's an old abbey in the centre of the city, and it's really peaceful there, which I'm always trying to look for. I love peaceful spaces, especially when they're filled with books (:

Generally I read books for children now, 'cause I'm looking for short stories that speak to your imagination. Do you read books for children too? Or have you read books for children? What's your favourite book then? (:

Tomorrow (yes, tomorrow! And that's a promise!) I'll tell you more about myself, but now I have to go doing the dishes I'm afraid..

Talk to you soon!
Aphrodite, writer for life

Oh well, one more thing: I'm sorry about my English.. I'm trying as hard as I can to make right sentences, but they're not right all the time. Maybe they will in the feature though.

2 opmerkingen: